Friday, December 21, 2012

Making a Change by Raising Awareness

The Child Prevention Symbol













             If you can't read the shirt, it says "It shouldn't hurt to be a child." It's not my saying, but it was a nice phrase I found on Google. 
Also, on the back of the shirt, there would be a small child prevention symbol right below the neck.
By the way, I made this on http://www.uberprints.com/?gclid=CN76ksTErLQCFao7MgodA1oA4g. You can make T-Shirts on this website and order them for yourself or others. You can make your own saying about child abuse and help me prevent it, or you can make a T-Shirt with a cat on it for your grandma's birthday. Either way, I don't really care. I  encourage you more than anything to simply keep an eye out for children you may suspect are being abused. Additional information about prevention will be posted later.
Child abuse prevention wrist bands you can buy at 


No comments:

Post a Comment